The Town Council aims to improve the quality of life for the residents of Radstock. We will endeavour to encourage and promote the best social and environmental practices for the town of Radstock by managing services, assets and the resources of the Town Council for the benefit of the local community.
- Provide high standard and cost-effective services to help meet the needs and wishes of local residents.
- Engage in open dialogue with residents to understand their needs. Together, we will work to address those needs within the resources and powers available to the Town Council.
- Actively pursue a representational role.
- Assist, encourage and empower groups and individuals to address local needs.
- Promote the best interest of the town for the betterment of the local and greater community.
- Work together with all sections of the community.
- Engage in the protection of the environment within the means of the Council.
We contribute to the care of public rights of way, give grants to local organisations, provide summer play schemes for children, support Neighbourhood Watch Schemes, the Citizens Advice Bureau and also, Detached Youth Work.